Acceleration of change to the business environment brought about by e-commerce, mobile technologies, globalization, just in time manufacturing requires warehouse to adapt and now be capable of:
- Executing more and smaller orders
- Handling and storing more items
- Offering more value added services (light manufacturing, re-work)
- Processing more returns
- Receiving and shiping more international orders
In order to compete in this rapidly changing world economy an effective Warehouse Management System becomes essential. Celero provides a comprehensive solution that includes:
- Wave planning
- Cycle Counting
- ERP Integration
- QMS with 21 CFR
- 211.22 compliance
Finance & Accounting
Celero provides comprehensive suite of accounting and financial reporting capabilities. Features include:
- General Ledger.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Accounts Payable.
- Sub contract Loan License
- Letter of Credits
- Inventory Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Project and Capex Accounting
- Investment, Loans and Deposits(Assets)
- Borrowing & Deposits (Liability)
- Costing and Budgeting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Corporate Analysis
The basis for sound profitability in a manufacturing company is the ability to manage raw materials and resources from order to the delivery of a flawless product, as quickly, inexpensively and smoothly as possible. If this is to work in the long term, it needs the support of an information system that can be developed at the same pace as the company and the world around it changes. This is the foundation on which Celero Manufacturing rests. Clear and simple flows are provided for routine issues, with advanced functionality to support exceptions. A powerful, multifaceted solution, it supports analysis and control in all types of manufacturing, in all phases of the manufacturing process, and for all employees in the organization.
- Make to Order
- Assemble to Order
- Work Order
- Shop Floor Control
- Master Production Scheduling
- Quality Management
Pharmaceuticals, Biotech and Medical Devices Manufacturers
- Quality control
- Adhere to regulatory authority
- Make multiple production lines extremely efficient
- Full traceability through multiple levels of manufacturing
- Provide full visibility to management
- Minimize expired stock
Celero is an integral part of any processing organization, supporting the key business operations
- Order processing
- Customer service
- Production scheduling
- Manufacturing and
- Inventory control
Celero Materials are bundle of solutions that help you reduce your supply management costs. Celero Materials streamlines and controls your procure-to-pay processes, ensuring your organisations’ policy compliance.
Celero material is fine tuned to meet the requirements of the process manufacturing industry.
- Complete Procurement- to- pay process
- Manage procurement centrally for all your units
- Vendor management and evaluation.
- Loan licensee material management.
- Job work inventory control
- Attribute based contracts.
- Multiple Inventory condition management for chemicals
Sales & Logistics
The supply chain solution is designed to meet the needs of manufacturers and distributors in moving product through the global supply chain.
It caters to a multi- channel distribution process consisting of “mother” warehouse, Direct to customer, Depots, Consignee agents, C&Fs, Distributor
Some key features :
- Multiple manufactures.
- Multiple sales channels.
- Divisions that have distinct business policies.
- Complex sales schemes and returns thereof.
- Multiple Credit Norms
- Managing pricelist based on MRP.
- Multitude and perennially changing tax scenarios.
- Expiration and breakages.
- Secondary sales data
- Distribution Requirement Planning
Celero Payroll is designed to handle complex payroll rules for very large organisations. The solution design ensures that changes in business or statutory requirement can be immediately addressed by the users. It is due to this flexibility that the solution can be effortlessly implemented in any business environment across the globe.
- Multi locations Payroll processing
- Employee database management
- Statutory Requirements
- Configurable Statutory deductions to address any future requirement
- Employee Self service Portal
- Comprehensive Benefits Management
- Time Management by Project and subproject
- Efficient On Boarding Process
- Expense Management