Sales & Logistics
The supply chain solution is designed to meet the needs of manufacturers and distributors in moving product through the global supply chain.
It caters to a multi- channel distribution process consisting of “mother” warehouse, Direct to customer, Depots, Consignee agents, C&Fs, Distributor
Some key features :
- Multiple manufactures.
- Multiple sales channels.
- Divisions that have distinct business policies.
- Complex sales schemes and returns thereof.
- Multiple Credit Norms
- Managing pricelist based on MRP.
- Multitude and perennially changing tax scenarios.
- Expiration and breakages.
- Secondary sales data
- Distribution Requirement Planning